American Diversity Visa Program.
The American visa lottery program for the year 2016 had opened its online application submitting website in this year for 33 and had closed it after the end of the provided days.
DV-2017 is the next expected visa lottery program that will accepts online application for the program from eligible people. The diversity visa program can give you one of the 50,000 slots it is going to provide at that time. This is the one and only program that allows people to immigrate to the USA from your country within short period with less money and in quick time. It is best for those eligible people who are staying in the USA with a student visa or visitor visa. If they had been selected with low case, it will be a big gift for them to change their current status to US LPR status in short period once the processing is started.
The Application form for the DV-2016was provided through the official web site of the American Government in the year 2014.
Final date to submit the application form was mentioned as 03/11/2014. No one can submit entries under this program name any more.
What are the requirements to participate in this event?
- Must be from an eligible country as listed by the State Department.
- Must meet the required Education/work experience.
- Single person must play as single while the married person must include their spouse and eligible children.
- Make sure you are a healthy person.
- Your back ground is good without any criminal activities.
- You didn't violate any of the American immigration requirements.
- It is an offence to assist someone to obtain American visa through fake marriage.
- Entering the program is free but it will need money, if you are a winner.
Winner's visa processing fee will be US$ 330.
If the entry permit is refused the processing fee will not be refunded.
Once the entry permit is issued to a person under this program, another US$ 165 should be paid as USCIS processing fees,
before reaching USA.
The US Government will issue visas only to the eligible winners.
Housing, job and education will not be provided to them under this program.